Welcome back you bunch of HomoEconomicus! Just wanted to share some of the best online courses for econo
I just wanted to upload a list of the online courses I am currently undertaking – the majority of them are free of charge on iTunesU. So there is absolutely no excuse, to lay there watching Netflix!
- Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) – An introductory 8-hour course to the basic functionality of the Bloomberg Terminal.
- Behavioral Finance [Duke University] – A relatively new branch of applied finance (a new passion of mine!).
- How to Start a Startup [Stanford University] – Short course for the up and coming entrepreneurs!
- Entrepreneurship Through the Lens of Venture Capital [Stanford University] – Further tools to tackle the pressure of starting a business.
- Financial Theory [Yale University] – Relatively quick course on the basis of investment and financial risk.
Moreover, I highly recommend you guys download the following apps: Coursera, edX, Udacity, Udemy, iTunes U – filter economics/finance and the breadth of courses is simply unparalleled.
Bonus: Download Mimo and Playgrounds for the iPad if you are interested in basic coding.
May the ECON be with you
1) FREE 5-Day Basic Economics eCourse
2) Legendary Research Paper: Venezuela's Economic History
Join the Diegonomics Family!